Fresh Broccoli Salad
- 1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tb. raspberries chopped
- 1/2 tsp. fennel seeds toasted
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 c. broccoli florets blanched
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 1/4 c. red cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 carrot peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, raspberries and fennel seeds.
Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer.
Simmer until reduced by half.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes and then whisk into the oil.
In a large bowl, mix together remaining ingredients. Add the vinegar mixture.
Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.