- 1 lb. ground turkey, tempeh or 1 c. lentils
- 1 med. yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 qt. veggie broth
- 16 oz. coconut milk
- 1 tsp. dulse flakes
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 c. crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c. zucchini, diced
- 1 c. asparagus, chopped in small pieces
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, diced
- ½ c. quinoa
- 3 en. lemongrass
- 1½ Tb. curry powder
• Warm the coconut oil in large stock pot
• Add the garlic and curry powder and stir over low heat, allowing the spices to blend in the oil.
• Add the onion, ginger, bell pepper and turkey, tempeh or lentils. Allow to begin to brown.
• Add the quinoa, zucchini, mushrooms, asparagus, dulse and lemongrass. Stir.
• Add the veggie broth and coconut milk and simmer for 20 minutes.
• Serve with a fresh cilantro garnish