Butternut Chicken Soup
- 2 Tb. avocado oil
- 1 medium leek chopped
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 4 cups chicken bone broth or stock
- 2 cups butternut squash peeled and chopped
- 2 cups chicken cooked and chopped
- 2 Tb fresh thyme
- 3 cups kale finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery finely chopped
Heat the oil in a 6 qt. pot and add leeks and garlic. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
Stir in bone broth, squash, chicken and thyme.
Simmer for 10 minutes or until squash is tender.
Stir in kale, simmer 1 additional minute and turn off heat. Add pink salt and pepper to taste. Serve.