- 1 c. 1 c. black eyed peas, dry
- 1 c. 1 c. pumpkin seeds
- 4 eggs
- ½ c. zucchini, grated
- ½ c. onion finely chopped
- 1 Tb. basil
- 1 Tb. sage
- 2 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1 Tb. coconut oil for cooking
• Soak the black eyed peas overnight with water and a pinch of baking soda.
• Grind the seeds into a flour.
• Place peas into food processor and process until coarsely chopped.
• Combine peas with all other ingredients and knead until mixed thoroughly.
• Form into patties and heat in skillet for at least 10-15 minutes each side.
• Burgers last three days.